- Log into E2K7 OWA as usual
- Right-click your name in the folder list and select "Create new folder"
- Name the new folder "Public Folders"
- Compose a new email to yourself with https://yourOWAserverURL/public in the body of the message and send it
- Move the new email to the Public Folders folder you created
To access Public Folders, open the Public Folders folder and click the link. Public Folders will open in a new window or tab in Internet Explorer.
Look for REAL Public Folder access to arrive with Exchange Server 2007 SP1.