Note: Click here to view how to add the Sign In Again button to Exchange Server 2010.
By default when you click "Log Off" in OWA 2007, Exchange 2007 directs you to a page that explains that you have successfully logged off from Outlook Web Access. The only button available, "Close Window", closes the existing browser window or tab. This article explains how to add a "Log On Again" button to the logoff.aspx page, as shown below:
- Logon to the CAS using a local Administrator account.
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\Owa\auth folder and make a copy of the logoff.aspx file for backup.
- Edit the logoff.aspx file using Notepad.
- Use Find to search for the word logoffclose. In Exchange 2007 SP2 this will be line 115.
- Insert the following code before this line, as a single line:
<input id="btnCls" type="submit" class="btn" title="Click here to log on again" value="Log On Again" onclick="window.navigate('https://mail.contoso.com/owa')" onmouseover="this.className='btnOnMseOvr'" onmouseout="this.className='btn'" onmousedown="this.className='btnOnMseDwn'">
- Edit the line above to use your company's URL for OWA.
- Save the logoff.aspx file.
- Copy the new logoff.aspx file to the same file path on all your CAS servers.