You can easily make Lync Control Panel remember your username and password by adding the Lync Server pool FQDN to your Local Intranet site. Here's how:
- Make note of the Lync Server pool FQDN listed in the Windows Security dialog box (in the example above, LYNC1.theguillets.com).
- Open Internet Explorer and go to https:\\<Lync Server FQDN>. You'll probably get a "HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden" page -- don't worry about that.
- Click Tools | Internet Options in IE.
- On the Security tab, click Local intranet and then the Sites button.
- Click Advanced on the Local Intranet dialog box.
- Add the Lync Server FQDN to Local intranet, as shown below:
- Click Close and OK twice. Then close Internet Explorer.